
3-16-2009 11:32pm
I was lucky enough to spend my entire spring break in Las Vegas with my family and my girlfriend. The second day there, we were sight seeing while walking the strip and we came across the one and only Flavor Flav. At first, we were just minding our own business and walking the strip which seemed to drag on forever and then I heard someone in the crowd yell out "Flavaaa Flaaaav!!" My eyes quickly glanced around and skimmed my surroundings until I finally spotted him. He was wearing his usual attire which consisted of an oversized-clock dangling from his neck to remind people how important time is. When I spotted him, he was just casually walking around with one of his many kids. I could tell that he was starting to get flustered with the mob of people following him around and watching his every move. Unlike the other people, I decided to mind my own business and let him be and I walked into the Coca-Cola factory with my family. While browsing around the store we saw Flavor Flav again and my brother came up with a brilliant idea. His plan was to trade a teddy bear book bag which he had won at one of the stupid arcade games to Flav's little boy in return for a picture with Flav. My brother decides to act upon his stupid plan and chased Flav up the escalator to offer him his ultimatum. Needless to say, he was shot down instantly by Flavor Flav who was remorseless.
Well...it sounds like you had an interesting Spring Break. Running into Flavaaa Flaaaav lol...and on top of it all being able to go to Las Vegas. Sorry to hear about him shooting your brother down about pictures. That has always bothered me when someone with a little "fame" declines a picture or something. I've watched Allen Iverson decline pictures and hugs in person to children, but maybe that's just his character. I don't know though. We all know with fame comes the fans. Oh well. It's just Flav!
ReplyDeleteGreat spring brak by the way.i for my part didnt do anything much out of the odinary...nway i just wanted to defend the celebs just a liitle bit can you imagine if every time you walked up the streets people were always asking for you autographs well it seems like alot of work not to mention the pressure......Im not saying that kind of behaviour is great I mean he should have at least acknowledged your brother..but sometimes life is just like that
ReplyDeleteFlavva flaveee LOL I would love to see flave in person. I think he has to be one of the funniest men hands down. You never know what he's going to say or do next which always keeps you on the edge of your seat. I actually went to puerto RICO for spring break and although I didn't see flave I saw billions of beautiful women :) and fell on love with puerto RICO in minutes.
ReplyDelete