
2-16-2009 11:26pm
I caught the film Taken this weekend and was pleasantly surprised at how the plot just jumped right into the action at full throttle. I can honestly say there wasn't a dull moment in the entire movie.
The plot of film is about Bryan who is played by Liam Neeson and how he goes about on a warpath of destruction throughout Europe while beating on and tearing apart anyone who dares to stop him from rescuing his kidnapped teenage daughter. His daughter has been taken by an Albanian gang who specializes in trafficking of young women and he quickly hunts them down just like he promises and dishes out his retribution. The tag line of the flick is "I don't know who you are but if you don't let my daughter go..I will find you..I will kill you" and Liam Neeson does exactly that. Throughout the movie I'm pretty sure he killed at least sixty men by himself and hes comparable to James Bond..but on crack and if you don't believe me just go watch the fim.
Ha ha ha James Bond but on Crack!!!! No the movie is actually pretty good i would definitely have to agree. I would like to know more about the whole Albanian women trafficking thing. Its actually a very believable story and that the American girl who speaks would be sold last and for the highest made it a little more believable. Liam Neeson does kill the hell out of those people i would have to agree.
ReplyDeleteThis movie when I first saw it I thought there should be a better chain of writers who get together into an think tank to make more original movies. If there is no originality why take away the effort that was left from the equation that was already missing a non-existent factor I will aptly name factor x or originality. The reason for this is we have seen families taken away from the expert karate, all knowing main characters who know so much that they rarely get harmed or challenged. this movie maybe original in the sense that it is not "effected" with computer graphic like older or other movies. when i look at at movie for the first time the only thing I see is will the movie be watchable many times to come or is it going to echo in my ears as a bad movie I should never have wasted my then ticket price of 7.50, 8.00, 8.50,and now 9.50 minus my current status as a secondary school student. I altho0ugh am very much glad to have had time heal a very much upset state of mind from the first ever disappointing James Bond movie I have now restored my faith in this one movies because I have never believed in movies for very long as of as long as anyone including me can remember I am very much a pessimistic person do not see any signs of change above the infinitely further than my reach (e.g.) grasp horizon. I do however have faith in certain genre that may be included in this movie such as the recent films by will Smith.
ReplyDelete